Friday 11 September 2009

My first blog!

Okay, first of all I am not deluded enough to think anyone else is interested enough in my life to read this every week, and second of all I'm also not deluded enough to think in a few weeks time I'll still be writing it every week (I do tend to have fads on things, like when I did ballroom dancing aged 7 (and gave up), when I took up table tennis aged 13 (and gave up) and most recently when I started pre-season training with QPR ladies and you guessed it gave up!) , however I do think this is a jolly good way (did I really just say 'jolly good way'?...ah well...) of me finally keeping some sort of diary (yes something else I gave up on - every xmas from 1992-1998 I got a diary with a locakble key - you must have had one too! - and every third week in January I'd get bored and throw said diary in to the back of a drawer, the little key never to be seen again!).
So, here goes...my effort to finally keep a record of what happens in my life before I get too old to a) do anything interesting and b) too exhausted to remember.

My intentions are to write something every week - expect it to mention football, other sport, music and some special people in my life (you know who you are!) and on my part I promise to try to make it as interesting as possible...

Happy reading (that is if you can be bothered) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment